SV560 BGA Rework Station
Model SV560 BGA Rework Station
Rework the largest boards from 36 inch wide to 36 layers. The High Definition, Split-Vision Optical System will remove and place components from 1mm to 60mm includng BGAs, CGA's, CSPs, QFPs, LGA's and Other SMDs. The 3600 watt Rapid-IR underheater is a critical component to rework large PCB's with many layers or heavy ground planes.
- 1200 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 800 watt component heater (Bottom Side)
- 6-zone 3600 Watt rapid-IR underheater.
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation function with high-definition camera.
- HDMI - High-definition LCD monitor.
- Six Zone Rapid IR under heater.
- Fully self contained with PLC control. No need for external air.
- Plug in and ready to use.
- 7pcs nozzle set. (5 for upper heater, 2 for lower heater)
- 5 different size component pick up tubes
- Universal reball fixture with standard stencil set.
- 2-Jars of solder balls.
- 1-75 gram jar of tacky flux.
Fill out my online form.