SV560A BGA Rework Station
Model SV560A BGA Rework Station
For high volume BGA Rework on even the largest computer and networking boards this BGA Rework System has High-Definition, Auto-X-Y and Theta Split-Vision Alignment for Automatic Removal, Placement, and Soldering of BGAs, CGA's, CSPs, QFPs, LGA's and Other SMDs. Capable to place components from 0.22mm to 60mm and larger with our custom nozzles. Ths rapid-IR underheated is a must for large PCB's with many layers or heavy ground planes.
- Auto soldering and mounting function.
- 1200 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 800 watt component heater (Bottom Side)
- 6-zone 3600 Watt rapid-IR underheater
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation function,1.3 million pixel high-definition camera.
- 15’’ high-definition LCD monitor.
- Five Thermal Couple Inputs.
- Fully self contained with PLC control. No need for external air.
- Simply plug in and ready to use.
- 1 year part warranty.
- Lifetime technical support.
- 7 pc nozzle set. (5 for upper heater, 2 for lower heater)
- 5 different size component pick up tubes
- Universal reball fixture with standard stencil set.
- 2-Jars of solder balls.
- 1-75 gram jar of Amtech tacky flux.
Fill out my online form.